Not sure what's next and you're feeling a little lost? Before you do any more scrolling or worrying, here are two pieces of good news:
1) You aren't alone! As a career coach, I work with mid-career professionals every day who are feeling unfulfilled or confused or both. It feels a little better knowing not everyone has it all figured out yet, right?
2) You can fix this! With help, you can have YOUR lightbulb moment, find your direction, take the steps you need to get there, and make a change that will bring you more fulfillment and joy in your career. It's 100% possible!
That's what the online, self-paced What's Next Career Clarity Program is all about, and here's our promise to you. If you commit to doing the work in this program you will...
* Find the clarity you need to make progress forward.
* Save yourself time and money by getting the right kind of support.
* Build the confidence you need to make some moves (and more money!)
* Define success for yourself and on your own terms.
* Have the tools to create a career and life you love.
Life's too short and too long to live it any other way!
Becca is a Harvard-trained career coach and the author of When Mommy Grows Up: A Guide to Parenting Yourself to a More Fulfilling Career.
She specializes in helping mid-career professionals (mostly moms!) find more fulfillment and joy in their careers by landing or creating their dream jobs. With over 13 years of career development experience, Becca brings you the effective and efficient strategies she uses with 1:1 clients every day to make an impact.
Work and life are interconnected. As a mom of two, Becca gets that, and so every step of the way this program is going to think about your "what's next" holistically. We'll figure out what you (and your family) need and how you can go get it.
LEWIS CARROL - ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Before you get where you're going, you need to figure out where it is you want to go.
After completing the 5 module What's Next Career Career Clarity Program, including video lessons and 3 group coaching calls) you'll have that down and will be leaving with:
- Clarity on what's next in your career, based on your passions, skills, value to others, and your unique needs. Don't go another year feeling lost!
- Your key selling points. What makes you awesome and how can you make sure employers or clients know that?
- A strategic roadmap for how to get where you want to go instead of dropping applications and hoping for the best.
- Confidence that you know where you're going, you know your value, and you know you can make this change. Confidence CAN be learned!
- Templates for your resume, cover letters, networking emails, thank you notes, and more. Put the professional polish on your communications without the headaches.
"Working with Becca has been even more amazing than I expected. She has provided me with so much clarity on what kind of job I want going forward and how to get there. I have developed so much more confidence in myself and my past work experience because of Becca. She's worth every penny!"
LESLEY, L., COACHING CLIENT
"After losing my ‘mediocre but it pays the bills’ job due to COVID, I thought- “Great! It's time to do what I really want to do! Finally I can LOVE my job! “ Then it hit me...I have no idea what I want to do. Enter Becca! Like a magical guide she helped me find out what passions I could turn into a business and then guided my next steps. The answer was right in front of me all along. You have to put in the work (and I needed to dig deep, face a few fears and experience the journey) but with Becca’s guidance the journey was easy, enjoyable and enlightening. Don’t struggle with this by yourself."
AARIN L, COACHING CLIENT
"When I started this career journey I had no idea what I wanted to do, where I wanted to go, or how I could get there. I had no idea how to write a resume, or a cover letter, or how to network effectively. Becca helped me build confidence, focus in on my skills, and put my best foot forward. Now I am about to be starting a job at a company I am beyond passionate about."
ALYSSA G, COACHING CLIENT
(or 4 installments of $74.25 with PayPal)
$1300 value for a fraction of the cost.
5 video lessons and activities
3 1-hour Small Group Coaching Calls
What's Next Career Workbook
Access to the Job Search Resource Library
Special Bonus: E-Copy of When Mommy Grows Up: A Guide to Parenting Yourself to a More Fulfilling Career
Intrigued but you want to get a sneak peek before you commit?
Let's do it! Try before you buy by checking out a portion of Module 1 below.
Note: This sneak peek is from a live webinar held August 18, 2021.
Hey Becca - do you know your stuff? Not to get all braggy, but yup! Sure do! I've worked in career and professional development for 13 years, at Harvard Business School, in professional education programs for other top business schools, and in my private coaching practice. I also have a Master's in Education from Harvard Graduate School of Education. You're in good hands, friends!
When do we get started? You'll get your access link so you can view the videos whenever you're ready. From there, this is a self-paced course. Start whenever you're ready, rock it all in a single day, spread it out over a few weeks. Do what works for you! There will also be monthly small group coaching calls over the 12 weeks. (3 calls in total)
How much time do I need to commit to the program? Each video lesson is less than 45 minutes. Activities range from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. Coaching calls are one hour each. All in, you're looking at about 8 hours over the 12 weeks.
How long do I get access to the videos and materials? For-ev-er! That's right. Your access will not expire.
Talk to me about the templates and the resource library... You'll have access to two resume templates, a cover letter template, an interview thank you note template, a networking email template, a networking tracking sheet, a budget template, and sample interview questions.
What if I don't like the program? You're investing your time and money, I get it! If you're unsatisfied with your purchase contact me within 30 days of purchase and I'll issue a full refund.
Can I get 1:1 coaching? Absolutely! You'll be invited to join three group coaching calls and then if you would like to work together 1:1 after completing the workshop or would like to dive into 1:1 coaching right now, check out coaching packages at beccacarnahan.com.